Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Implemented Leaderboard Awards

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by digitalpoint, Jun 1, 2016.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Had some time today to build the automatic leaderboard award system. The way it works is if you are in the top 10 in any of the 5 leaderboard categories for the month, the system will automatically apply a free month of premium membership (or extend it an extra month if you already have it).

You are limited to 1 free month awarded per month (I had thought about giving a month for each category, but would have limited it to just the top 5... so this allows more people to get an award).

You have to participate in the leaderboard (of course) in order to be eligible (you can adjust your privacy settings to participate if you disabled it prior).

The list of winners will be posted each month here: https://outgress.com/community/leaderboard-winners.6/

I had the system run the leaderboard awards for the last 3 months since that's when the leaderboard started and it was always the intent to give awards (just didn't have the time to build the system yet).

The system will do awards in the future shortly after midnight on the first of the month (Pacific Time)... also, the time frames used for the awards is Pacific Time as well.

KevinC likes this.