Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

damage reports are no longer being sent to me

Discussion in 'Support' started by Barcode Miles, May 7, 2017.

1. Hey, I signed up a few days ago and started forwarding my damage reports. Apparently it worked at first, because it shows my faction, but I haven't received any outgress updates for my stats since the first day or two. I have been attacked since then, so I am confused. I double checked the filter, and made sure I'm not set to forward all my emails. Please help!

2. Screenshot_20170507-130316.png Screenshot_20170507-130343.png

Here is a screenshot of my settings

3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

4. I am getting them sent to my email. I had 3 attacks emailed to me yesterday, nothing on outgress though.

Attached Files:

5. I added historical damage reports a few hours ago, and it looks like I did something that straightened it out. I just got attacked and the reports were forwarded as they were supposed to.

6. LOL maybe not. My "recently attacked portals" only shows 2 out of 3 of the portals that were attacked an hour ago. I'll keep you updated, thanks!

Edit to add: I just checked my email inbox and it appears that I didn't get an email notification of the attack for the portal that didn't update to my stats. So that solves that mystery, now I just need to figure out why I'm not getting email notifications sometimes!

PS; awesome site, I love the idea.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

If it was just a one-off missing one, it's most likely the difference between an in-game alert and an email damage report. Email damage reports are triggered when something of "yours" is destroyed (mod, resonator or link). In-game alerts are when something of yours is damaged (resonator). So a drive-by splash damage isn't going to typically destroy anything so won't trigger an email.