You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.
The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.
That's the short version.Is This Allowed?
We believe so, but you decide.But My Secret Data!
No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?
- Step 1 (Log In To Gmail)
- Step 2 (Forwarding Settings)
- Step 3 (Check Email Address)
- Step 4 (Enable Notifications)
- Step 5 (Filter Settings)
- Step 6 (Double Check)
- From: email@example.com
- Subject: Ingress Damage Report:
Click the "Create filter with this search" link.
- Forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optionally, you can set them to automatically delete if you don't want to keep them
If you would like to import the filter, you can download this XML file and import it (note: the filter includes the Delete option).