Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Where is the Flag Portal menu?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chortos-2, Nov 9, 2019.

1. There are some portals in my area that no longer exist or have duplicates in Outgress after having been moved.

Searching the site seems to suggest I should have a Flag Portal menu on each portal’s details page where I could flag the portal as deleted or as a duplicate. It’s not clear whether this will have any effect at all on other registered and anonymous users, but regardless, I can’t even find this menu in the first place.

I’ve looked around the page and tried in-page search for terms such as “flag” and “delete” but found nothing. I don’t see anything relevant in the portal pop-up on the Intel map, either. Do I need to reach some sort of level for it to unlock?

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

It’s on the portal detail page for each portal in the section titled “Flag Portal”.

However it's won't be available to you until it knows who you are (and what faction you belong to). Specifically, there are a lot of features that aren't available (like this one) until you start forwarding damage report emails.

Chortos-2 likes this.