Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Trended Reports

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by rhokstar, Oct 12, 2015.

1. rhokstar

rhokstar New Member Explorer Enlightened L15

New Features:
    • Graph report of a certain portal attack by agent(s) over time
      • Example: Portal A has been attacked by these agent(s) August 1, 2015 to August 30, 2015)
      • Can specify date range
      • Can add/remove and display on the report
    • Graph report of an agent's activity overtime
      • Example: Graph error10's aggregate activity over a 12 month period (Jan, Feb, March, etc.)
      • Can specify date range
      • Can add multiple agents to the report
    • Top 10, 20, 30 agent activity
    Enhancement to existing feature: Hours of Play
    • Specify date range for agent hours of play (i.e. August 1, 2015 to August 30, 2015)

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Not sure if it would be worth it to specify arbitrary dates... like would there ever be value in knowing a date range that wasn't up to the present? But I *was* thinking about doing the last xx days as an option for both the portal and agent view for everything on there (play areas, who attacked the portal, etc.)

But would there ever be a use case for like, "I want to know from last January 1st to March 1st..."?