Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

RIP Google Maps on Pokélytics

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chortos-2, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Google Maps have started to fail loading entirely on pokelytics.com with a console message asking to set up billing (as opposed to the old behaviour of loading successfully and showing an overlay layer saying “development use only”). I see outgress.com/intel seems unaffected, so is there a chance Pokélytics might get fixed as well?

Would switching from Google to OpenStreetMap perhaps be an option (or is it too hard)? That would have an additional benefit: that’s the basis for the in-game map, and in some places it’s much easier to match Pokéstop/portal locations on the map to what I see in-game.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

It should be working. Are you getting a specific error on a certain page, or?

3. Yep, it’s working now! Whatever you changed, thanks! And if you didn’t change anything, oh well, thankfully the problem resolved itself :)

Just a couple of hours ago, it still gave me that message. This happened on the main page (just https://pokelytics.com/). The map briefly loaded but without any portal markings, then disappeared and was replaced by a solid(ish) grey background with a supposedly user-friendly message that I don’t remember exactly but which said details were in the JavaScript console. The console, in turn, had an error message logged (twice) that said billing needed to be set up. Previously—days ago—the map would load without any errors but had a translucent overlay with the text “Development use only” repeated at regular intervals. Now, the map is loading fine without any errors or any overlaid text.

digitalpoint likes this.
  4. spamsex

spamsex Member

01k1llds sex 2wdawjg9

5. spamsex

spamsex Member

lpys7o5r sex 0gsrp2ij

6. spamsex

spamsex Member

y9w84o00 sex wkhmfut5 Salve, hai fatto un controllo anche sulla superficie di appoggio del mouse ? Se usi un tappetino, prova a cambiare superficie. Controlla le impostazioni del mouse, in particolare le "opzioni puntatore" (pannello di controllo --> hardware/dispositivi e stampanti), spunta l'opzione "aumenta precisione del puntatore". Sempre nella "gestione dispositivi", nelle proprietà del mouse prova a disinstallare il driver e poi riavvia il PC in modo da farlo ricaricare.
    A presto [​IMG]

7. spamsex

spamsex Member

o1opped3 sex o96y1sfo Salve, hai fatto un controllo anche sulla superficie di appoggio del mouse ? Se usi un tappetino, prova a cambiare superficie. Controlla le impostazioni del mouse, in particolare le "opzioni puntatore" (pannello di controllo --> hardware/dispositivi e stampanti), spunta l'opzione "aumenta precisione del puntatore". Sempre nella "gestione dispositivi", nelle proprietà del mouse prova a disinstallare il driver e poi riavvia il PC in modo da farlo ricaricare.
    A presto

8. spamsex

spamsex Member

rg8kugw8 sex tf8jl4pi Salve, hai fatto un controllo anche sulla superficie di appoggio del mouse ? Se usi un tappetino, prova a cambiare superficie. Controlla le impostazioni del mouse, in particolare le "opzioni puntatore" (pannello di controllo --> hardware/dispositivi e stampanti), spunta l'opzione "aumenta precisione del puntatore". Sempre nella "gestione dispositivi", nelle proprietà del mouse prova a disinstallare il driver e poi riavvia il PC in modo da farlo ricaricare.
    A presto