Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

OutgressBot input lat/lng, outputs Portal Name

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by sarahk, Oct 29, 2018.

1. sarahk

sarahk Member Illuminator Explorer Enlightened L13

Any chance of giving the bot that functionality?

I'm planning a Mission Day and while it's relatively easy to use IITC to plan the missions I then need to generate links with the portal name and I'm trying to cut down on the workload.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

What about using the Outgress selection tool on the Intel map that lets you output the portals you've selected as a GPX navigation file? I believe that should have all the data you need (longitude/latitude/name, etc.)

3. sarahk

sarahk Member Illuminator Explorer Enlightened L13

That'd do it but I ended up using the Portals List option in IITC, copied the list into notepad, turned it into raw data and imported as two columns that Google Sheets could then do a look up on.

I have another wee tool I'm working on that starts with drawtools output and would be good to be able to generate a list including portal name - could save the answer to reduce traffic but an api call for that would be handy.