Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Resolved Mail forward not possible - Google awaits confirmation mail

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DieWebLaus, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Kvark

Kvark New Member Resistance L15

I am travelling now, try to resend it from another connection... Will be connected occasionally next week, cant predict connection times...

2. Kvark

I am just for try add my another email and receive email to confirm forwarding immediately, but I find out that it was in Russian language (well I am russian) can it be some kind of filtering for Cyrillic letter on you side?

3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Your location isn't going to matter because the confirm email is sent by Google, not you. It shouldn't matter if it's in Russian, but I'll do some digging. At the very least the email should still come in and we don't get it at all. Unless your Gmail account has multiple email addresses assigned to it and I just wasn't looking for the right address? Is there any other email addresses I should check for?

4. digitalpoint

Okay, I did some digging, and it should be fixed now. It looks like Google was base64 encoding the entire email when it was in Russian which our end wasn't expecting and also why I couldn't find your email address in an email when querying. If you want to try it again, it (should) work now.

Kvark likes this.
  5. Kvark

Thanks, will try now to add it again and will see if it will pass check now...

6. Kvark

Thanks! Seems working now! :)

digitalpoint likes this.
  7. Kvark

I still have warning that my fraction is not determined - however forward already setup and its was ~6 portal atack reports... is that should be so?

8. digitalpoint

You see 6 emails in your Gmail account?

9. Kvark

Sorry not get you, that do you mean?

10. digitalpoint

Do you see the email damage reports in your Gmail?

11. Kvark

Yes, many of them

12. digitalpoint

Can you post a screenshot of the filter you set up (from your Gmail settings)?

13. Kvark

Sure

Attached Files:

14. digitalpoint

How about the first page of the filter?

15. Kvark

yes

upd: at background its older reports, but i have a new one even for today 03/05/2016

Attached Files:

16. digitalpoint

17. Kvark

My bad, its was filter for older reports... Add forward to the nianticlabs.com as well. Thanks

18. Kvark

Thanks, all working!

digitalpoint likes this.
  19. Hi team, I in the same situation as Jörg...
    Gmail is asking me for a confirmation code from "damage@outgress.com" to validate the forward to "damage@outgress.com".
    my aka is gruikster
    May I ask you help ?

Thx

20. digitalpoint

Did it start working on it's own by chance? Nothing was changed on this end, but it looks like your account is validated okay. Maybe Gmail was having a delay in sending the confirmation emails or something...