Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Damage Report questions

Discussion in 'Support' started by Celthon, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Celthon

Celthon New Member Resistance L3

Just started playing Ingress last night -- set up gmail to forward damage reports as per the instructions on this site -- my question is: Are the damage reports I will have sent to my gmail account and forwarded here only those indicating someone has attacked a Portal I control, or do they also report on damage/attacks I have done?

Also, for the email to work do I have to link my Google account in-game, or will it work even if not linked?

Apologize in advance if this is incorrect place for these questions (moderators can move it please to correct section if needed?).

Thank you for your time and assistance.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Email damage reports are generated just when someone is attacking your portals (it doesn't log your attacks).

You don't need to link your Google account but your registered email here does need to match the email you receive email damage reports at (that's how it knows who's they are).

3. Celthon

Celthon New Member Resistance L3

Thank you for reply and information.