Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Criteria for combining attacks into single group alert?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JustFrameup, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Hello, thank you for the work you've done on this service. I'm happy to be able to subscribe to the premium service as it provides great value to our team in the AM01-JULIET02 cell. I have a question about the configuration of attack alerts. What is the criteria for combining multiple attack alerts into a single group alert? I assume the first attack by a given agent on any portal in the group will trigger an alert. It looks like subsequent attacks on that group by that agent will be "ignored" for some period of time then a new alert for the group will be generated. It also looks like the "ignore time" is specific to each agent such that if 7 agents attacked a group of portals in quick succession, we'd get 7 alerts, one for the first attack for each agent, then no alerts for a while. 1) is this correct? 2) what is the "ignore time"? Thanks!

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

The time out is 5 minutes. The alert is generated by the first attack, by the first agent. No other alerts will happen for that consolidated alert until 5 minutes pass. If you want alerts for more portals within that group within the 5 minute time out window, you would want to make it *not* a consolidated group.

3. Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.