Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Bottom popup

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by knoldesparker, Jan 21, 2017.

1. When using the site on a mobile device, the bottom popup blocks a good part of the page, and it's just barely possible to login. Can we have an option to close this popup? Or entirely dismiss it?

SeGa76 likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

What popup are you referring to? I believe any popup should have an "X" that will permanently dismiss it, but maybe I'm mistaken?

3. This one. Granted, it's not really a popup, but having it stay in place, makes 2fa login hard. An option to close it, would be great.

Attached Files:

4. digitalpoint

That should have an"X" to close it in upper right of it. Just tested it myself and it's there. What browser/operating system are you using?

5. I'm using Chrome 55 on Android 7.0.

6. digitalpoint

Strange... if you click in the upper right area does it close? Wonder if it's an issue with that part of the page DOM or the X image itself.

I don't have access to an Android device, but definitely works as expected on iOS with Chrome 55. Hmmm...