Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Implemented Big Google Maps buttons on small screen

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by MaxEtMoritz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. My Smartphone has a very small display resolution and when i view the Outgress Intel map, the Google Maps buttons are rendered very big and take too many valuable space away. Also i always have to switch to full screen mode to be able to click on the Goto GPS Location button. The following Screenshot shows what i mean:
    Screenshot_20190711-111041.png
    Btw: The area of play map also has these big buttons and less space for them -> you hardly see anything.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

I've been meaning to make the buttons smaller. just never got around to it. Not sure it will totally help on such a small screen, but it should at least be a little better.

3. Ok thats far better. But as i see it, only the layer chooser got smaller, the other buttons stayed as they were. And i still don't know why the 'acqire location' button
    Screenshot_20190712-104408~2.png
    is hiding unless i switch to full screen mode.