Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Your agent identity has not been determined yet.

Discussion in 'Support' started by zilveruno, Apr 18, 2017.

1. zilveruno

zilveruno Guest

Hello
    I am new here. ;-)
    When i try to see my Stats, I get this error "Your agent identity has not been determined yet.", does this error fix it self over time, or do i have to anything to fix it.
    I know, I might just be impatient.

Thx
    zilveruno

2. zilveruno

zilveruno Guest

Well, it was all about setting gmail up to forward notificationmails to outgress.

Case closed.

digitalpoint likes this.
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

I like the support issues that are resolved before I read them. :)

zilveruno likes this.
  4. zilveruno

zilveruno Guest

Well, i try to find my answers, but i have never been that good with forums, and when it is in an foreign language to me, it is not easier.
    ;)

5. I have set up my emails to forward to Outgress, but am still not being recognised. outgress.jpg

6. digitalpoint

Have you received any email damage reports yet? (Of course it's not going to forward anything until you get one.

7. Yes, I have: damage reports.jpg

8. digitalpoint

Hmmmm... it looks okay there. If you go to the filter, click the "Edit" link and then the magnifying glass/search icon there, do you get search results that include your damage reports?

9. It looks like your tinkering has made something happen - I've just received my Welcome mail from Outgress, at the same time as I got attacked. The attack is now showing. Thanks for your help!

10. digitalpoint

Strange... I didn't do anything on this end.

11. zilveruno

zilveruno Guest

Players just have to be a little patient, I'll say that one should give it 24 hours, after setting up the mailforward, before starting to get worried, alternatively one could try to ADA/Jarvis a portal you are the owner of, that should trigger an email alert.
    Then you will know if something is wrong.