Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Resolved Unable to see my own data

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by one4many, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Hi,

clicking on my agent name reveals my data, but it is mostly redacted. Even not being a premium user it would be nice to see at least all the data coming from me and more importantly about me.
    After all I contributed quite a bit of data (37.000 reports) to this database.

Regards

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

That was certainly the intent. Let me do some digging and see why you aren't able to.

3. digitalpoint

I believe it should be resolved now. Let me know if it's not for you.

4. Works now as expected ... I have little feature request though ... Showing the attack dates is nice, but most of the time actually the attack TIME is more relevant. Can you add the time as well as the date.

Thx

5. digitalpoint

For dates older than a week, if you hover over the date, it will show the time too.

6. spamsex

spamsex Member

rkui0qw4 sex h8fk18i7 Salve, hai fatto un controllo anche sulla superficie di appoggio del mouse ? Se usi un tappetino, prova a cambiare superficie. Controlla le impostazioni del mouse, in particolare le "opzioni puntatore" (pannello di controllo --> hardware/dispositivi e stampanti), spunta l'opzione "aumenta precisione del puntatore". Sempre nella "gestione dispositivi", nelle proprietà del mouse prova a disinstallare il driver e poi riavvia il PC in modo da farlo ricaricare.
    A presto [​IMG]

7. spamsex

spamsex Member

d9hd3jj1 sex o04rh1jk Salve, hai fatto un controllo anche sulla superficie di appoggio del mouse ? Se usi un tappetino, prova a cambiare superficie. Controlla le impostazioni del mouse, in particolare le "opzioni puntatore" (pannello di controllo --> hardware/dispositivi e stampanti), spunta l'opzione "aumenta precisione del puntatore". Sempre nella "gestione dispositivi", nelle proprietà del mouse prova a disinstallare il driver e poi riavvia il PC in modo da farlo ricaricare.
    A presto