Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

premium and commander accounts

Discussion in 'Support' started by sm00th101, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Can you give more detail what the differences are between accounts? I can't find any clear description of the account benefits, like what it means to "manage other accounts" on the commander upgrade.

Thanks.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

It basically allows you to carve out zones managed by other users (for example you can set portal claims and home portals for other agents).

3. Scottor

Scottor New Member

Where does one sign up for a premium account?

4. digitalpoint

5. Hope its okay if I piggyback on to his question up there:
    In order to get notifications for portal groups will the free account also trigger an alert if the initial alert was because another player's reso there ?

6. digitalpoint

It doesn't matter who's resonator triggered the alert (in fact, there isn't a way to determine that anyway). The only thing that matters is that the alert came to your email (and was forwarded along). If you didn't have gear deployed there and got no email damage report, an alert (for a portal, a portal group, agent perimeter, etc.) wouldn't happen without a premium account (you can't utilize other player's email damage reports without a premium account).

7. Thank you. That info was helpful.

8. is there a way to see how many players use outgress in my area to see how many reports id have access to see if i paid for this?

9. digitalpoint

There isn't a direct way, but you can do things like pull up an agent and you can tell what additional data you would have because those attack reports would be blurred out.