Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Implemented portal/agent activity area

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by batteryAClD, May 3, 2016.

1. When I look at the "recent attacks" list on the portal activity or agent activity pages on my PC, how is the location determined? If I pan the map and refresh the activity list, the list does not change even if I center the map on an area which has plenty of recent activity (indicated by heatmap).

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

The radius is based on your location, not the map's position. If you want to see what's going on in a local area that you aren't in, you will need to physically go there.

3. Hmm, that's what I was suspecting... Any plans to change that behavior and make the activity list line up with the heatmap view? Could make it selectable via a toggle next to the radius slider...

Thanks,
    Matt

4. digitalpoint

Could probably be an option without *too* much difficulty... Will see what I can whip up tonight.

5. digitalpoint

Okay, it should be working for both Portals and Agents tabs now. Let me know if that's what you had in mind (or not).

6. That looks great, thanks!!