Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

not receiving data

Discussion in 'Support' started by TonyJay89, May 11, 2017.

1. I have not seen any data come in yet and I know the filter is working. I also manually forwarded some e-mails as well and still nothing is loading.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

A manually forwarded email won't work because it is then an altered email (the system only allows unaltered emails from the original sender [Niantic]).

Can you post a screenshot of your filter setup? How are you sure that the filter is working?

3. upload_2017-5-11_13-24-35.png

And I know it is working because I have the other ingress related ones above it and one flags the damaged ones.

4. digitalpoint

5. ok, i copied what was written in the steps on the setup pages.

6. digitalpoint

Hmmm... I checked the setup page and it shows the correct address here: https://outgress.com/help/forwarding/#step5

Any chance you could point me to the URL where you saw the old email address so I can get it fixed?

7. i'll take a look through and if i find it i'll post the link for you

digitalpoint likes this.