Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

No Record of Ownership #2

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by imarshi, Feb 26, 2017.

1. imarshi

imarshi New Member Resistance L14

I think part of this is an Ingress thing that Outgress can't pick up. Wondering if you've seen this before.
    Guaranteed I was the owner of Sprucedale Hotel, Sprucedale Canada Post Office, Sprucedale United Church and United Church Cemetery.
    Please see email https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/sprucedale/15a70add7df57443
    Ingress Damage Report: Entities attacked by ApostleErebus (Feb 24)

#1 - United Church Cemetery has a damage report and shows imarshi as the owner.
    If I filter on "With Damage Report From You" there is nothing there.
    If I filter on "Once Owned by You" it is there
    Outgress shows no record of damage but does show imarshi with Historic Ownership
    I still own this one.

#2 - Sprucedale Hotel and Sprucdale Canada post Office are both the opposite. They were taken down by ApostleErebus and Outgress shows damage report from me but not historic ownership. If you can find the email from Ingress it says resonators destroyed by ApostleErebus and owner ApostleErebus... which is strange.

#3 - Sprucedale United Church is in the same email. It was taken down and Outgress shows both damage report from imarshi and once owned by imarshi.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

#1 probably a report that contained broken links. The email damage reports that contain info about broken links don't tell which portal it originated on. It just shows the two portals the links connected but it doesn't tell which portal the attack was at.

#2 he would have flipped it with a virus. By the time the "attack" happens he's already the owner.

For edge cases like that Outgress lets you tag a portal manually as you being the owner.

imarshi likes this.