Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Implemented My damage report history, graphs: daily/weekly/monthly?

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Niemil, May 28, 2016.

1. Niemil

Niemil New Member Resistance L15

I am able to see how much damage reports I've sent in the previous month. But how about being able to see how many I've sent in this day, week and month? Would be interesting to see some more statics of how much agents, portals etc that my account here is serving to the website.
    Even better if there would be graphs where I can view this to compare to previous weeks and months.
    Is this possible? Any interest of implement?

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Historical graphs and charts for individuals as well as the system as a whole is already planned (it's just not done yet).

Niemil likes this.
  3. digitalpoint

Here you go... allows you to see global stats of all data coming in as well as toggle it to just show your own:

https://outgress.com/stats/

batteryAClD and Niemil like this.
  4. KevinC

KevinC New Member Enlightened L16

Nice!

Could you add the ability to toggle a logarithmic axis? It seems like my chart is dominated by occasional spikes to 5-10 times the normal attack volume, making it hard to see whether the typical volume has gone up or down. It looks flatter than I expected over 3 years of increasing numbers of agents.

5. digitalpoint

Done.

batteryAClD and Niemil like this.