Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

gmail and forwarding

Discussion in 'Support' started by raspurin2632, Aug 24, 2017.

1. gmail wont let me add a forwarding address without outgress.com permission via verification code. how can I get around this?

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

3. Its changed. The disable forwarding radial button is not there either. Does the browser i am using matter?

4. digitalpoint

Not sure... it's there for me when I check my Gmail settings. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing exactly?

5. ok thanks. i got it to work using a different browser. now i need to get attacked so damage reports are sent.

digitalpoint likes this.
  6. How can imtell if damage reports are getting fwd to outgress? I have had numerous reports but imstill get error msg on intel. Faction not determined!

7. digitalpoint

Can you post a screenshot of your forwarding rule in Gmail?

8. ok here are a few screen shots. thanks for your help....

Attached Files:

9. digitalpoint

In the second screenshot you have your forward rule set up to only forward emails if they are to damage@outgress.com (they never will be to that address because they are to you). Just need to take that out.

10. Ok got it. I was thinking that was part of the filter but i get it now. Thanks for all your help.