Dismiss Notice
How Does This Work?

You create a free account and set a Gmail filter to forward your Ingress email damage reports.

The damage reports are processed in realtime into the Outgress analytics and alerting engine.

That's the short version.

Is This Allowed?

We believe so, but you decide.

But My Secret Data!

No one on the opposing faction cares who on their team is attacking you. Do you care who on your team is attacking opposing portals?

Ability to see unique portals you've discovered.

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lilmix, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Lilmix

Lilmix New Member Enlightened L14

This looks like the data is already there. but being able to download a list of the unique portals that I've submitted damage reports for would be a great utility. Maybe a csv of the date of first report and portal name? or any other details that are kept about me and that I have submitted to the server.

2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

I had thought about making it a mode on the map (like how you can show just certain types of portals, like "Claimed", "Unclaimed", etc.) Have a mode that shows just the portals you discovered on the map.

As far as raw data... a longer term "to-do" is to build a full-blown API to get at data programmatically... which wouldn't be limited to just portals you discovered.

I'm curious, what you are needing a list of portals you were the first to send a damage report for? If you give some context of what you are trying to do, maybe I could figure something out.

3. Lilmix

Lilmix New Member Enlightened L14

I am trying to make a list of my current Explorer badge visits. I know not every portal I visited will have been damaged while I was still deployed or even have had a resonator on it. But a list of portals that I have had attacked would really be a good start.

4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Administrator Staff Member Illuminator Enlightened L15

Oh, okay... so you're talking about portals you sent a damage report from, not ones you necessarily "discovered". Discovered portals in the context of Outgress means you were the first person to send a damage report for that portal (each portal can only be discovered by one person).

There is a map mode already that will show you portals that you have never sent a damage report from. Go here: https://outgress.com/intel/ and pick the option for, "With No Damage Report From You".

There is an example of using it for that here: https://outgress.com/threads/use-as-tool-to-help-find-unique-portals.21/